I recently told my husband Kevin that one of my favorite gifts of all time as a child was a giant box of crayons. It was like 100 different shade of waxy goodness. I still love color just as much and I think my house reflects that.
Lots of crafty goodness.
1. stairwell. yes some pictures are still empty.
2. new (old) toy in mabel’s room
3. a wall in cale’s room
4. cale’s bathroom. patchwork shower curtain by me. painted shelf also by me 🙂
5. cheesy plastic flower thing spray painted orange by me. above my bed
6. painted soap dispenser. from thrift store, sprayed and then hand painted.
7. desk from thrift store painted and decoupaged.
8. my craft room. pretty clean for once. new upholstered desk chair. rick rack fabric from joanns
9. dining room. and mabel trying to stand up.
and one more crafty thing:
I made Mabel a winter jacket from a thrifted wool skirt and some fancy velboa. Ha! Its soft and pretty though. Its too big, but she still looks cute in it. Made from an Ottobre pattern, sized down to fit my petite princess.
PS. She has taken her first steps and her first tooth has arrived.